Today's new recipe: Creamy Bacon RisottoIngredients:
Raw Long grain rice (If you don't have long grain risotto rice just use some kind of rice cuz I did)
Chopped Green onions
1) Heat up pan with and put some olive oil and butter inside
1) Dump in diced garlic, onions, onions, and bacon inside
3) Dump in rice and stir for a bit
4) Add chicken broth until it covers the rice and stir.
5) Keep on stirring (has to be consistent stirring)
6) Pour in more chicken broth when most of the chicken broth has evaporated.
7) Repeat steps 4 - 6 until rice starts softening
8) Add a dash of milk and stir and add another few dashes of milk as the milk evaporates.
9) If rice is not yet softened, keep on adding chicken broth until it is.
10) Sprinkle pepper on top and serve
Optional ingredient: Parmesan cheese (just add in when rice starts softening and fold in)
Very simple, right?