Monday, October 25, 2010

RENTING MANGA

GUESS WHAT
Me and Enid just opened up a membership for renting mangas!
and each book is just 5 bucks hkdollars :) which you return it within 3 days 2 nights.
Its near CAIS, ma friend~
:D
Thats jsut so awsum! I can read anything(MANGA) in a day.
Ohh~~~ *sigh*
We're like soo happy xD

For curious readers that don't understand why we don't read manga ONLINE:
WE DO! It's just, well, you know, sometimes even the infamous MANGA FOX, MANGA.ANIMEA.NET and etc doesn't have some of these mangas I want. And some of these particular mangas are only available in shops/bookstores! So why not rent instead of buying them? I mean buying them is soo good too! But you know we're like poor =_=

SO EXCITED TO READ MORE MANGA!
ARE YOU?

PS: I found this pic on the web. It seems like its from Kyoto, Japan, and it looks REALLY GOOD O_O *drools*

1 comment:

Heidi Chen said...

I'm gonna go to Kyoto in the next 9 days, Julia!