Today, I'm going to introduce a new series - Yum For Tums.And basically, very, very, very, simple recipes of food are going to be posted on here. Why? Because I love food. You didn't know? Well now you do.
Some recipes posted on here will or might be grabbed from the internet, and some will also be mixed with my ideas. My ideas ain't bad. Seriously.
Today's new recipe - Pasta with Creamy Tomato Sauce
Cooked Pasta This is easy to do. So I'm skipping the instructions!
Tomato sauce (get it from any kind of supermarket.)
Diced Green Onions
Salt and Pepper
1) Heat up the pan.
2) Dump in olive oil, butter, onions, garlic and stir.
3) Dump in tomato sauce, and mix.
4) Add a little water, then add milk. Mix.
5) Dump in cooked pasta into pan, stir with sauce. Add in salt. Do Not Stir For Too Long.
6) Place pasta on plate, sprinkle diced green onions on top, sprinkle pepper.
Optional Ingredients you might want to add: Parmesan cheese (for more flavour and creaminess)
*The reason I did not mention or add in the portions and quantity of ingredients to put in is because it really matters on every person's taste. For instance some people might want more milk, more tomato sauce, more onion etc. Therefore, anyone can alter the quantity of the ingredients to their taste.*